Catching up after falling behind

It's been a busy two weeks - no more than usual, but maybe a little bit more stressful with so much change going on at work. I've got plenty of things to update on my blog, but have either lacked the time, the energy or both to put them in writing.

Over the last couple of weeks I've kept cooking, I've been out to Las Vegas and back for work, we've had a spelling bee, a school play, and various other excitements around the house.

I'll get caught up a bit, starting today - I've been using Sundays to write my blog posts for the week, scheduling them to publish throughout the week, but I'll probably begin rethinking that as I try to be opportunistic in finding time to write vs. carving out a set hour or two each week.

So this post is as much for me as for anyone else; a reminder that I committed to blogging again and an extension of grace for not necessarily being right on top of everything that happens, exactly when it happens.

"I express my passion for life through my writing" - Patricia Storbeck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Canyon Rim to Rim, Part 4 - the climb out (Bright Angel Trail)

Living the Wisconsin Life

Grand Canyon Rim to Rim, Part 1 - what it takes to get there