I can't believe you were able to get that!

Weirdly, the "I can't believe you were able to get that!" has been the most common reaction to my new favorite car accessory:
It's been years since I had a personalized plate; way back when I was still in the Army and had Texas as my home of record, I was the proud owner of the USMA 97 plate that my parents had secured when I was just a cadet. I've driven a company car for so long, I haven't had much opportunity to think about a personalized plate. Moving to Wisconsin, though, where the population is small relative to other places I've lived and where off the top of my head I couldn't think of many graduates who call it home, I thought it might be worth a try. And BOOM! Success!!

Whether in Wisconsin or elsewhere, every day, in every way - BEAT NAVY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Canyon Rim to Rim, Part 4 - the climb out (Bright Angel Trail)

Living the Wisconsin Life

Grand Canyon Rim to Rim, Part 1 - what it takes to get there